What It's Like
The real world of television - according to Lisa Klink
How did you get started?
Resources for writers
Sites I like
Strike pics and links
Websites I like
There's no other unifying theme here - just some sites I frequent, or have found useful in the past.
- Writer John August's blog. A peek into the world of a really successful screenwriter/director.
- Writer Jane Espenson's blog. Lots of useful discussion about writing spec scripts, and writing humor in general.
- Writer Lee Goldberg's blog. Lee's a showrunner, currently creating a show in Germany. This site is especially useful if, like Lee, you also happen to be a prolific novelist.
By Ken Levine
- Writer Ken Levine's blog. The fact that he wrote for "Cheers" makes him automatically interesting. And funny.
- 30 second bunny theater. They do movie parodies - but with animated bunnies. Always good for a smile.
- A compilation of new words and phrases appearing in our culture.
- Urban legends confirmed or denied. You'll be surprised at how many bogus "facts" you believe.
- My new favorite time-waster. Funny articles and links about entertainment, politics, pretty much everything.
- Shameless plug here for the animal rescue group I work with. If you like cute critters, check it out.
- Speaking of cute critters... this site is a highly efficient time-waster, especially if you follow their links to Rate My Puppy and Rate My Bunny.
- Yes, another cute cat site, this one with odd, grammar-challenged, funny captions.
- Pretty self-explanatory. This site is complete silliness, but funnier than you'd expect.
powered by Network Solutions®